COVID-19 Update - ASC Services Announcement
* All programs, services, and classes have moved online.
Please call or email instead of coming in to any of our offices.
We will continue to monitor the University’s announcements and keep you updated about the status of our services and classes. Please continue to consult the Texas A&M COVID-19 page
for regular updates.
Schedule a first-time appointment with one of our academic coaches.
- Go to Navigate. (The button above will take you there.)
- Make sure to select the correct “semester/term” at the top right of the page (Ex. Fall 2019).
- Access “Get Assistance” Banner on right side of the page.
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” as the appointment type.
- Select "ASC-Academic Success Center" as the college/reason for appointment type.
- Select the specific reason for the visit as either “Academic Coaching Initial Appointment" or "Military Veteran Initial Coaching Appointment.”
- NOTE: Choose "ASC-Online Coaching" as the location.
- Pick appointment by First Available in a preferred block of time or First Available by Specific Coaching Staff Member (if known or preferred).
Transfer students can make an appointment with one of our transfer peer mentors by selecting the button above.
- There's no limit to how often transfer students can meet with peer mentors.
- No question is too simple or inconsequential.
- All transfers are welcome.
- All appointments are currently being conducted on-line.