- There's no limit to how often transfer students can meet with peer mentors.
- No question is too simple or inconsequential.
- All transfers are welcome.
- All appointments are currently being conducted on-line.
Schedule a first-time appointment with one of our academic coaches.
- Go to Navigate. (The button above will take you there.)
- Make sure to select the correct “semester/term” at the top right of the page (Ex. Fall 2019).
- Access “Get Assistance” Banner on right side of the page.
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” as the appointment type.
- Select "ASC-Academic Success Center" as the college/reason for appointment type.
- Select the specific reason for the visit as either “Academic Coaching Initial Appointment" or "Military Veteran Initial Coaching Appointment.”
- NOTE: You can choose "ASC-Online Coaching" or "ASC-Rudder Tower 9th floor" as the location. There will be more availability if you select ASC-Online Coaching as the location.
- Pick appointment by First Available in a preferred block of time or First Available by Specific Coaching Staff Member (if known or preferred).
Ask A Quick Question
When you just want to get some immediate answers to a question or two, you can reach us either online or in person. These meetings are not designed to provide a complete Academic Coaching experience.
- You can ask a quick question online on the Ask a Quick Question Zoom link. Once you click on the link you enter a waiting room. An ASC Peer Leader or staff member will move you to a private space on a first-come, first-served basis. During busy times, you may have to wait a few minutes. Just keep the waiting room window open even if you don't see anyone. If you're in the virtual waiting room during scheduled hours (see #2, below) and do not hear from anyone within 15 minutes, contact the Academic Success Center at email@example.com or call 979-458-4900, 10am-4pm, M-F.
- Online consultations hours are as follows:
Wednesday 10am-noon; 4-6pm
- If you click on the Ask a Quick Question Zoom link outside of the scheduled hours, no one will be available.
- You can also ask us a quick question in person. An Academic Coach will be available in Rudder Tower, 9th floor on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00-4:00pm. When you arrive, check in at the front desk with the receptionist. Face coverings are required at all times in the Academic Success Center.
- During busy times, you may have to wait a few minutes before someone can meet with you. You can probably use that time to study!