Schedule a first-time appointment with one of our academic coaches.
- Go to Navigate. (The button above will take you there.)
- Make sure to select the correct “semester/term” at the top right of the page (Ex. Fall 2021).
- Access “Schedule an Appointment” blue Banner on right side of the page.
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” as the appointment type.
- Under "ASC – Academic Success Center", select the service as either “Academic Coaching Initial Appointment" or "Military Veteran Initial Coaching Appointment.”
- Pick a date from the menu then click Find Available Time.
- You then have the option to search different days and choose preferred Staff Members by name, Mode (either in-person or Virtual (Zoom)), and Locations (Rudder Tower 9th floor or VRSC). Otherwise, choose the first available spot.
- Once your appointment day/time is chosen, be sure to click the final “Schedule” button to book the appointment.
When you just want to get some immediate answers to a question or two, we have limited walk-in hours (listed below). These meetings are not designed to provide a complete Academic Coaching experience.
- You can ask us a quick question in person. An Academic Coach will be available in Rudder Tower, 9th floor (fall 2021 hours to be announced). When you arrive, check in at the front desk with the receptionist. Face coverings are highly encouraged at all times in the Academic Success Center.
- During busy times, you may have to wait a few minutes before someone can meet with you. You can probably use that time to study!