To drop-in to a tutor session:
- Search the table below and locate your class and the time you would like to drop-in.
- Click the link to join the meeting.
Once you join the meeting:
- You will enter a central meeting room where you will be greeted by a moderator. Provide the moderator with the course name and number. The moderator will assign you to a break-out room based on your course.
Break Out Room Logistics:
- If you are alone with the tutor, please feel free to ask questions and share your screen as needed. Your tutor may also enable the whiteboard feature, which will allow you to work simultaneously. You tutor may also ask you to share your screen to ensure no Aggie Honor Code Violations occur.
- If you are in a room with multiple people:
- When you are not speaking, please mute your microphone.
- Please ask questions in turn. We will do our best to cap the number of students per breakout room.
- When you are finished, your tutor will send you a link to our sign-out form. Please complete this Google form, and click the button saying 'Leave the Meeting'.