How It Works:
- Students who register for this challenge will be emailed a special worksheet to document their study habits leading up to final exams.
- Check off the tasks you complete for each week. There are 4 weeks in total with 5-7 tasks assigned each week, all designed to fully prepare you for final exams.
- The Academic Success Center will send periodic reminder emails after you have registered to help keep you on track.
1. You must be currently enrolled at Texas A&M University
2. Challenge begins April 12, 2021 and ends May 7, 2021 (contestants may enter any time after April 12th)
3. You must submit your completed worksheet via our online form no later than May 7, 2021 in order to be eligible for the prize
4. Students who complete at least 50% of all the tasks and submit the worksheet no later than May 7, 2021 will be eligible to pick up a swag bag from our office on campus (Rudder Tower). Students who complete 100% of the tasks and submit the worksheet no later than May 7, 2021 will be eligible to pick up a swag bag from our office on campus swag bag, including a certificate of completion, and recognition on social media.
5. Prizes will not be shipped. You must pick up from main campus in College Station. If you have already left town for the summer, you can pick up your prize in the fall when you return to campus.