Schedule a first-time appointment with one of our academic coaches.
- Go to Navigate. (The button above will take you there.)
- Make sure to select the correct “semester/term” at the top right of the page (Ex. Fall 2019).
- Access “Get Assistance” Banner on right side of the page.
- Select “Advising Texas A&M University” as the appointment type.
- Select "ASC" as the college/reason for appointment type.
- Select the specific reason for the visit as either “Academic Coaching Initial Appointment" or "Veteran Initial Coaching Appointment.”
- For everyone except veterans, choose the location: 9th floor Rudder Tower (for appointments between 8am and 5pm) or 10th floor Rudder Tower (for appointments that begin 5pm or later). Veterans can choose VRSC or Rudder Tower.
- Pick appointment by First Available in a preferred block of time or First Available by Specific Coaching Staff Member (if known or preferred).
Transfer students can make an appointment with one of our transfer peer mentors by selecting the button above.
- There's no limit to how often transfer students can meet with peer mentors.
- No question is too simple or inconsequential.
- All transfers are welcome.
- Walk Ins are welcome between 10-4 PM, Monday-Thursday.